Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

True Friendship

For the past weeks, the news feed of my Facebook account had been flooded with sayings, words of wisdom and quotations, ranging from the serious to the hilarious.  One of the postings that caught my attention was about true friendship.  Here goes:  



We may have a lot of good friends, but a best friend is hard to come by.  At least for me.  I treasure all my dear friends but it can't be helped that a few stand out as my best friends.  My best friends were there for me during the good times as well as the bad times.  Even though some may be thousand of miles away, I know that they are just a phone call away.  Physical presence is not necessary to show their love and support but if they happen to be around town or nearby, that is a bonus.  



To all my best friends, thank you for your friendship, love and moral support.  Looking forward to sharing menopausal tales, karaoke sing-along nights, coffee breaks, birthday celebrations, online chat sessions and what have you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment